Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 15:32:06 -0600
I was able to salvage a small cluster of bees from a swarm that got doused
with household cleaner .

Unfortunately the queen was killed by the scared and uneducated fellow who
put cleaner on them because he could not obtain poison . It became a very
educational experience and many children and adults were able to be around
while I salvaged a cluster of the bees, with no protective gear and no
stings . Even after them being so violated .

long story short ~ im in need of a queen
please send me an email if you have an extra on hand

also there is a page on our web page about making a swarm box so they are
easy to manage and give a new home with minimal effort
http://www.livingseedlibrary.net/bees/swarm-box/

--
                      Thanks
                               Ross

LivingSeedLibrary.Net <http://livingseedlibrary.net>    living seed library
for the 100%
Agricultural Consultation, Education, and Manifestation