From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 01:28:12 -0500
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:48:56 -0600, Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 >Dann Purvis pretty well sums up what many of us think about CCD in his ABJ
>letter to the editor in the March issue!

I just received my issue today and personally could not agree more with his letter.......  I might ad I
spoke with Marla Spivak by phone a week or so ago and she indicated a similar opinion of CCD
which is not a surprise if you know her as she has been warning for years of impending problems.

Check out Dann Purvis's website

 http://web.mac.com/dannpurvis/iWeb/Purvis%20Brothers%20Bees.com/Response%20to%20Letter
%20to%20the%20editor%20of%20American%20Bee%20Journal%20March%202007.html

or if link does not work try
http://web.mac.com/dannpurvis/iWeb/Purvis%20Brothers%20Bees.com/Home.html

and look under References heading

to see what I felt was an amusing exchange he had with a CCD "victim" concerning his letter in
ABJ. I was Rolling On the Floor Laughing (ROFLMAO) by the end.  Its long but stay with it as the
final exchange is way too funny.  Earth to CCD victims come in ...! Over!

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *