From:
Midnite Bee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 16:03:30 -0500
www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee
Greetings!
 I have just received this message. For your review.
Herb(Midnitebee)

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:09:45 -0700
From: Marian Dan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Import of honey
Hello,
My name is Marian Dan and I would appreciate if you can tell me where I
can get some details on importing honey from Europe.
I have a brother-in-law in Romania and he produced about four metric tons
of honey this year and he wants to sell some of it on the American
market. Do you know of anybody who wants to buy? I realize that our
producers here are not very happy with outside competition, but I would
really like to help this family because of the hardship they go through
in Romania. God bless you.
Dan.

P.S. I really like your internet site.