From:
Paul Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:52:35 +0000
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Leo Walford
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>     A friend of mine (and the person who taught me about beekeeping) is
>     writing a book on propolis, and has asked me to ask if anyone has any
>     suggestions for information sources on propolis. I have tried to
>     consult the BEE-L archive, but without success (any help on this
>     greatly appreciated), but would also be interested in any other
>     sources/information/anecdotes etc that people may be willing to share.
>
>     Thanks
>
>     Mark Walford
>     (only one hive so far - an extreme novice)
>     London, UK
Mark,

This is from the "Bee Craft" calendar of events. It may interest you.

"April 18 - Central Association of Bee Keepers. The Gooding Memorial
Lecture by Dr. P. Calder: The anti-inflammatory properties of propolis,
at 7.00pm. AGM at 6.15 pm. Linnean Society, Burlington House,
Piccadilly, London W1. Visitors Welcome."
--
Paul Walton
Email   : [log in to unmask]