From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:14:32 -0400
Don't have any SHB up here, but we know that both the colony is likely to display an audio response and the beetles themselves.   SHB is one of the 7 problems we've had success with detecting, but we will need folks like you to help us fine tune the calibrations.  Queenless and AHB are very distinctive.  The good news is that our AI learns from recordings of colonies with verified problems (and degree of problem).

As a Graduate of our Masters Class, you will have access to the APP when we release it to a broader test group.  Right now, I'm like a kid in a candy shop, seeing which microphones work, etc.

J.J. Bromenshenk
Bee Alert
Missoula, Mt