From:
dthompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:08:45 -0400
>lithium tox in people screws up the kidneys leaves people with
>permanent tremors and they need dialysis to pull it off quickly

Yes applicator danger is indeed not to be disregarded
Co is not very toxic,  LD50 ~ 10gm+
What is LD50 for LiCl?

>8 mg of cobalt per 1 liter of sugar syrup

And this means ~ 1mg Li to bees
(8* (6.9/59))
I don't think this is a much of a dose,
if I am wrong please speak up
When I was a kid I had a chem set with many of these things in many different bottles
I guess this is civilization

dave