From:
Philippe Aras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 13:41:47 -0400
Dear Eugene
Your concern denotes a good deal of empathy for others. There are lots of people that are allergic to different substances some can die from exposure and others will more or les be indisposed. Think about peanuts or other nuts allergies, seafood, etc. For every kind of food there will be someone who will be allergic. You can warn people with disclaimer on your containers or/and put a sign to emphasise the danger of eating unknown food when your prone to allergies. But accidents can and will always happen.
I love to eat fresh pollen myself but I have seen other people have allergic reaction when they tried it. Maybe you can have an epipen on hand if you see someone having a very bad and potentially deadly reaction. But I see pollen sold in all kind of places without any warning so it probably ain't so bad.
Phil.