From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 00:16:34 -0400
I have what started out to be a tight bee jacket. But I goofed. It arrived
without washing instructions from England. Unfortuneately I put it in a
electric dryer. Don't
make my mistake. The veil became embrittled and crackedso thatthe bees could
get
into my face. I replaced the veil with appropriate material  but notbeing a
tailor or skilledwith sewing. some of the veil was too close to my face. My
bees landed me
some pretty mean bites. Then I used a breathable polyester lab suit and found
that the bees coould jab through it any my blue jeans.

If you order a bee-proof suit make sure that the distributor stands behind
the product.
Sting proof, washable, and has washing instructions.

Well this may sound awful but I really don,t mind most of the stings, in fact
they may be good for me. REad about apitherapy and perhaps we would go out
 naked . Any how smile and shop carefully.  If you have allergies now,
protect your self with a Epipen prescribled by your physician. ( yes that's
what I mean,prescribled.  By the way honey consumption seems to minimize   my
allergies

Be happy