From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:48:30 -0400
Rodney asks if I put on three RR supers at one time, or put them on one at a
time.

All three are put on at one time.  When I time this right, which I was lucky
enough to do this year, in a week the super next to the brood nest will be
about 75% complete and the next two up will be 40%-60% complete.

To travel stain down, the super next to the brood nest then needs to be
rotated to the top of the stack, and the one on the top but next to the
brood nest.

It is now 2.5 weeks since I put the supers on, and I am down to 2 supers per
hive; the others having been filled and completed.

Lloyd
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.