From:
"Gary R. Thrapp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 91 10:22:57 PDT
Hello.  I'm new to this interest group.  I am not a bee keeper but I am
interested in exchanging mail with any bee keepers that may help me learn
more about honey and perhaps even have some for sale.  I am particularly
interested in any keepers who take special care that their honey source is
not pesticide sprayed crops and that do not cook or heat their honey.

I have been using about a five pound can of honey every two weeks.  The honey
I have been buying is commercial and it says that it is blended from
different sources.  I have noticed that there is honey from different
plant sources that have differing colors and I suspect they have differing
flavors.  If you would be interested in telling a novice a little about the
different types of honey and especially if you sell your own honey please
send me email.  Thank you very much.

Gary R. Thrapp
San Diego, CA

DDN: [log in to unmask]