From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:15:26 -0400
I am way behind in my magazine reading, too busy beekeeping and enjoying
summer.
But if you want to learn about how bees react to moving, one must read and
think long and hard about the work of Bill Towne of Kutztown U, in PA.  He
has published several papers on the subject, here's just one:

http://jeb.biologists.org/content/208/21/4049.long
http://tinyurl.com/oapf4hj

And if I may be so bold, "Sieben" is how one says "Seven" in German.
This factoid is offered because this number is so seldom encountered in
Fußball scores.

Also, no one sings  the "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles..." stanza much
anymore, everyone skips to the 3rd stanza, "Einigkeit und Recht und
Freiheit" ("Unity, justice, and freedom").   Just trying  help out for the
finals, when everyone will want to sing along.

I only seem to post to Bee-L from airport club lounges these days.  If
flights were not delayed, I'd never keep up.