Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:11:47 +0200
Computer Software Solutions Ltd wrote:
I can hardly expect the bees to clean it out - will it start decomposing

Hmm, bit of  a smelly problem. We have a small group of chickens at our home
base. Any dead brood, cut outs of varroa sampling, drone brood removal, goes
home where they feast on it. These foul are not kept for any other reason. I
suppose any birds will do. I believe they are a favourite of fish as well. Waste
not want not.

Robert Post