From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:57:22 -0800
At 11:53 AM 1/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Legendary Killer Bees wimp out at border
 >said William L.Rubink,a research entomologist with the U.S.
>Department of Agriculture s Honey Bee Research Laboratory in
>Weslaco,Texas.

>Mexico and California.But since 1994,they ve added no new
>states to that list and have not moved much farther in those four
>states.

What was left out is that they are no longer looking or have reduced by x
million $$ money wasted spent on looking. Port of Entry, Sea Ports, are
still actively searching and finding AHB's outside the of so called
infested areas. California bee regulators got a shock when the tried to
look out ahead of these so called AHB's and found them. Some suggest what
they are and have found is really not AHB but other genetic material that
has been around for years. But the fact is they are no longer looking, and
relie on samples of  bees reported by the public.

From day one I have suggested that the traps be moved to the northern
boarder and  I predict that within a short time the AHB will be confirmed
and we can end all this wasted time and money by declaring the USA infested
by AHB and get back to keeping healthy bees and producing honey. The USDA
has hyped and lied so much about the AHB to the point it is hard to believe
what they have to say and it makes as much sense as listening to the old
Zipper (Clinton) give a class on morality in marriage or what I do in the
White House when I ain't working on the plans to bomb Iraq's woman and
children.

ttul, the OLd Drone
Los Banos, California

... I said, but just to be a bee

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!