From:
OAKES DAVID W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 12:02:55 +0000
To the question of which fuel is best. I don't know but an ol'e beekeeper
told me to use dead-rotten wood as it does not produce any toxic fumes and
is just like a forest fire(as far as the bee are concerned). This has been
working for me and the smoke smell is still there, but it is not tooooo
bad.(still need to shower to rid the smoke smell).

Dave in Indiana