From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:59:48 -0700
Two of the problems on this list are:
1.  Folk not getting jokes.
2. Folk not reading posts carefully, or taking offense, before hitting
"reply.".

>"Toto, I have the feeling we're not in Kansas anymore", so let's lose that
> subject line

For the humor impaired on the List, Allen was referring to the subject line
"Kansas Honey Producers Meeting" which had segued into a discussion on
neonics.  I hate to have to explain jokes, but Allen was referring to the
word "Kansas"  in the subject line--not trying to diss Bob.

>Dorothy &Toto thing with Allen fits Kansas people not Missouri . In
Missouri we have Jennifer and her dog is a Rhodesian Ridgeback ( used in
Africa as a kill dog when hunting Lions.)

If things continue as they are going, we will soon be having posts about the
lion-killing women found in Missouri...

Let's change the subject line, so that the Bayer spies have an easier time
following what we are talking about.  (This was a joke in reference to
Juanse's previous post).

How many on this List are blonde?

Randy Oliver