From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:54:00 -0400
From: DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I would have to say there's more parts per million in your food than you
think. A local company here that extracts flavors out of anything food,buys
all it's citrus products from out of the USA in order to get lower pesticide
levels  in order to be able to meet certain world requirements.
 And I live in the citrus capital area of Florida.That's just one
example,don't fool yourself,we're being low dosed to death in the name of
production, and big brother is not going to tell you that ,you would have to
pay for private testing .
  But if you truly think someone saying what I just did ,bubble is a little
off center,don't do it, just keep thinking the government is keeping your
food safe.

If the bees are bringing it home in there food,you can bet we are too!!