Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:48:26 EST
I left some supers on that I didn't have the time to get off.  Has anyone had
experience extracting from supers left on over the winter?  It sounds like a
good conservative strategy...leave extra honey on for better winter reserves
(it's cold in Albany, NY in the winter)...then extract what they don't need
once the dandelions have bloomed.  Appreciate hearing from those who have
done spring extraction of last year's honey.