Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:42:00 -0800
> * Total number of "concealed" subscribers:          32
> * Total number of users subscribed to the list:    754  (non-"concealed"
> only)

We must remember that BEE-L is also increasingly read through the web
interface by lurkers -- possibly hundreds a day -- and that activity leaves
no count.

Moreover, some of the better (and worst) BEE-L posts are widely forwarded
around the 'net and show up in many influential places.

allen
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/articles/cutter_build.htm
---
A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to
find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), The Gay Science, section 41