From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:21:34 -0400
Jim:
> That was my take on it as well, that the law required you to fill out and return the survey

Or what? So far as I know, there is no provision for what happens if
you don't fill out their forms or if you never even register. I never
heard of anyone being taken to task for it. I doubt if any of the regs
would hold up in court. Inspectors routinely trespass and coerce
beekeepers into destroying their equipment with neither probable cause
nor due process. Compared to Pennsylvania, New York is in the Dark
Ages.