From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 12:48:16 -0500
I have several (about 15) close friends who have Lymes disease. A quick
Google search has antidotal evidence the chemical properties of bee venom
inhibits the Lyme bacterias growth/reproduction.

Can anyone put me in contact with some real documented studies etc? I was
asked today by a close friend who's entire family of seven has lymes, but
before I start randomly stinging them, I'd like to refer to have some real
information and guidlines.

I'd also appreciate any first hand experience on or off list as
appropriate.

Sincerely, Doug Ladd
Buckingham VA USA.