From:
Guy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:45:52 -0400
Could we please get back to bees?

This list is very important to me, as both an amateur beekeeper and the
writer of a newsletter for our local beekeeping club.  In the past week or
so we have gone from pillar to post on subjects not at all related to bees.

Let us talk about nothing but bees for a week and see if we can live with
that.  I'm quite sure I can.

Guy F. Miller           "Start every day with a smile, and get it over with."
Charlottesville. VA                                     W.C. Fields