From:
Geoff Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 16:04:22 +1000
On 3/05/2013 1:34 AM, Tim Townsend wrote:
> Now you've really got me curious Tim!  Did you truly observe a larva moving
> at -40C?  Or did it move when you warmed it up?
>

> Randy;
> 	 When stacked supers were
> pulled down the cocooned wax moth

Are you talking here about larvae or pupae?  And of course we still
would need to know the actual temperature of the animals, not just the
ambient on the porch.  It may well be the same, but many years measuring
animal body temps has let me know that they are not necessarily what one
would expect.

Geoff Manning