From:
Terry Avise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:09:47 -0800
As far as we know, Henry Fonda's children did not pursue the hobby. As
many are aware Peter Fonda did star in the movie Ulee's Gold (I am not
sure of the spelling). It was to appear in the Sundance Movie Festival.
I do not know when it will be released. Peter Fonda and the producer of
the movie did go to the Florida Beekeepers Association Meeting and were
reported to have a good time. Terry
--
Dadant & Sons Inc  51 South Second St Hamilton, Il 62341
Manufacturers and Suppliers of Beekeeping Equipment