From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 08:42:53 -0400
>Removals can be quite tiresome.

agreed!

At times can take serious thought before the work begins.

challenging at times:

One was a bee removal from the inside wall of the 7th floor of an occupied hospital. The hospital STAFF WAS TERRIFIED.

A bumble bee nest with around 300 bees removed from the ceiling over the bathtub of an inside bathroom.
I took a few stings on the removal even with a suit on. The bumble bees were stinging through the suit.
(in archives)

 A section of recently replaced roofing and sub base would have had to be removed to get at the bees from the roof.

Bees are not predictable (which I am sure Joe will agree on). Once the wood was pulled on an eve where the bees were entering and the nest was at the opposite end of the house eve.

I am sure Joe has similar stories.

>But I don’t cope too well with crowds while I am working,  the distractions from questions etc. sometimes interfere with my concentration on my work.

I do not have problems with questions but find it hard to handle those in the crowd wanting to tell me how to do my job.

I would listen to the home owner and another beekeeper but advice from the crowd bugs me when working.

bob