From:
darrells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:41:55 -0500
>> Herve wrote;
>> I read on the Queensland industry department web site

A large part of Queensland is in the tropics,  with temperatures in the mid
to high 30C range.  Applying data from their website to Canada where 35C is
not as common as -30C, is asking for trouble.  I agree with your point about
white not being best in both summer and winter.  I bought some good quality
paint that had been coloured dark green, in error, mixed it with gray of the
same type of paint( all for $10).  My hives are turquoise.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N 80W