From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:13:50 -0800
--- "Bogansky,Ronald J." <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Mr./Ms. Beekeeper, were you aware the bees in your
colony that stung
> and killed my client's dog were Killer Bees?

> No, but we don't refer to them as...

I'm not a lawyer but seems as if the scenerio Ron
presents didn't have one either, or at least a good
one.   Immediately after the first statement "Mr./Ms.
Beekeeper, were you aware the bees in your colony that
stung and killed my lient's dog were Killer Bees?"
there should have been an objection by the defense
attorney.   Grounds?  Have they proved that the bees,
in fact, were sourced from the alledged colony.

Just to throw a little harrum-scarrum into the fray.

Mike from lower Alabama

http://mail.yahoo.com