Subject:
[log in to unmask] on beekeeping in Portugal
From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:23:04 EST
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the BEE-L
list at CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU.  It was edited to improve formatting.

------------------ Original message (ID=1BDB40) (102 lines) -------------------