From:
"Rees, Simon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 15:47:33 +0000
Hello bee lovers,

Suggestions are invited to solve problem of feral (?) bees living inside the
50mm wide space between external and internal brick walls of home in Sussex,
England.  Bees are accessing from exterior via air-brick (20mm space grille).
 I would like to transfer them out to a hive in which I can manage them.
Getting the Queen out alive (if possible) is a priority!

Please reply direct to me by e-mail and I will post a summary of suggestions
to all.

Thanks

Simon Rees