From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:28:47 EDT
All

Scott works for me, gave a talk to a local service club while I was in  D.C.

This story is highly inaccurate.

Rumsfeld DID NOT halt our  landmine work, doubt he even knew who we  were.
The State Dept has imposed some restrictions on export of the  technology, that
we are working through.

We do have the IVDS virus screening instrument up and running, and we have
found 20 viruses in U.S. bees.  Whether any interact with  Nosema remains to be
seen.  I suspect this may be the case, but its too  early to tell from the
data.

In the meantime, I'd like to get samples from other countries, see which of
these 20 viruses occur elsewhere.

Once again, a reporter takes bits and pieces out of context, and an editor
adds an inflammatory headline.

Please disregard this article.  Jerry

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.