From:
Les Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:31:21 -0500
At 12:00 AM 2/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Aaron Morris wrote:
>

> > Well geez Aaron, you're being pretty hard assed on this one.  How can you
> > assure that honey in your bee equipment never ends up in your extracting
> > equipment.  Truth is, I can't.  Makes you think twice about the chemican
> > treadmill, doesn't it.

I've got to ask a question.  When I read the instructions for apistan and
checkmite+ I see it says to remove all honey supers.  Now, no matter how I
look at that, I can't interpret it as anything other than REMOVE ALL HONEY
SUPERS.

To know that there are beekeepers out there that decide to ignore the
instructions (which apparently is a violation of the law) and have supers
now filled with contaminated honey makes me very very concerned.

We all have a stake in keeping the reputation of honey as being pure.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING??? LEAVING HONEY SUPERS ON IS NOT JUST ILLEGAL.
IT'S DETRIMENTAL TO OUR FUTURE.