From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:04:29 -0500
I am in search  of a three-frame observation hive.  I know I have seen them
in catalogs, but am having no luck at the moment.  The local nature center
has the money in the budget and I would like to find this before the money
disappears.  I know of the Draper - really-neat, swiveling observation hive.
It is too expensive for them.  I can find two frame and three medium super
frame observation hives.  I can also find the plans for building the
three-frame hive.... what I need is a source to buy a complete 3-deep
observation hive.  Can one of you help me find this?

You folks are really good.  Thanks in advance.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL