From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 18:01:28 +1100
> I gather that Nick Wallingford is originally from a large family beekeeping
> operation in West Australia.  Do you know of any information on the internet
> about migratory beekeeping there, Nick?  I once worked in West Australia and
> was stunned by the bloom there after it rains.

Careful there, Stan!  You'll have both the Kiwis and the Aussies up
in arms if you start making claims like that!  The 'Kiwi' you're
thinking of is Robert Rice, who is from an Eastern Australia
(Queensland) family, of Rice queenbreeding fame.  He reads the list
at least occasionally, so perhaps he'll add something...

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]
NZ Beekeeping http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm