From:
Vladimir Ptacek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 08:46:39 CST
On Sat, 22 Oct 1994 13:33:55 -0400, Stan G. Kain wrote:

>Good Morning, Bee-L Readers,

>If you would care to assist me, I would appreciate your sending
>
>me personal email with your name, email address and interest,
>
>area of expertise or title.  I shall compile the list for interested
>
>beekeepers and pass it along.
>

>Thank you for your help.
>

>Cheers,
>
>Stan Kain

Dear Stanb,

Thanks for your useful work!  I am interrested in both, the receiving of
your list when ready, and to be put on it as well.
My address and interest:

Dr. Vladimir Ptacek
Fac. Sci., Masaryk Univ.,
Kotlarska 2,
637 11 Brno, Czech Republic
E.mail: [log in to unmask]

Bee biology, honey bees, solitary bees, bumble bees, their biology and
managment, pollination, seed production.