From:
"G.Kendall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:28:26 -0500
It's been wonderful to read the stories from beekeepers everywhere.  I
wish you all a good year.

Here in western Sonoma County, about 6 miles inland from the Pacific in
northern California, we just got an unseasonably warm weekend (highs in
the mid 70s (F)).  My bee were out in full force and different colors of
pollen are coming in.  I haven't checked inside yet, but it sure seems
likely that there's a good amount of brood.

Greg Kendall  [log in to unmask]
Pilot, beekeeper, packet hacker, gentleman rancher.

El rancho del gato muerto   38 24 28 N  122 58 29 W

"One more time to live, and I have made it mine"  John Lodge, 1971