Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:20:33 +0000

There are people with an agenda on both sides of many issues.  The author
of the above, Paul Driessen, is a gifted writer, whose daily
anti-environmental missives go beyond the pale (I regularly read his blog
in order to ensure that I get a balanced perspective on reality).  He is
truly one to whom the label "shill" could accurately be applied.

Interesting point,  but guys like this are required!  given how for to one side most media facts swing,  without a balance we would be careening in circles!

Discussion on reddit this morning with one of the EU Authors   Interesting link  he provided to explain some things
I am still troubled by the apparent debate on the math,  when the bigger picture questions of  normal hive to hive country to country , beek to beek variations are never address.    Seems a lot like debating the music played while the titanic is sinking.  The only comment this morning even remotely addressing it was in explaining why in Germany the bees did better with exposure.  The comment "Germanys bees were healthier" and therfore better able to compensate is a big clue that  basic hive health was probably the biggest factor involved.
Robust statistics explain findings of neonicotinoids field experiment

|   |
Robust statistics explain findings of neonicotinoids field experiment
 This week [June 29] we published a paper (Woodcock et al., 2017) in the journal Science, outlining recent eviden...  |   |