Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:00:06 -0400
> I appreciate the humor, but the experiment wasn't run that way.  The phones
> were above a board, not in contact with the bees, and there was no ringing,
> as the connection was maintained continuously.
>
> What I find of interest, was that the bees did not appear to react to the
> EMR until 30-30 minutes of signal had passed, and that they remained
> disturbed for some time afterwards.  The question to me is, why the delay?

Glad you know me- I did see the setup and could not resist.

The larger issue (and why  I poked fun at the article) is when will you ever
have a cell phone in a hive? Forget about how long it was there.

If you want to see if radiation affects bees, then fine (and there are
better experiments as Jorg posted), but again, what is the point? My take is
that this was just another cell phone radiation hit piece.

But I do see a lot of people with them to their ears piping away.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine