From:
Steve Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:25:28 -0400
  Dear List-

A local farmer has a hive established in an old water tank. There are a couple thousand bees on the outside this noon-time, fanning. Its a warm day. Some bees are even doing the waggle dance, also on the outside. I'll go back tonight to see if they've gone inside.

  Question- how could I get the bees and comb out of there, or even just save the queen and enough workers to start a nuc?

  Steve Forbes
  Saskatchewan