From:
Steve Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:26:20 -0700
"The fight over who controls the nation’s waterways is expected to end up
in front of the Supreme Court."

The fight over the WOTUS (Waters of the US) is already before the Supreme
Court.
Read this:  http://tinyurl.com/hkly9zy
The hodgepodge of wetlands determinations that has evolved over recent
years screams out for clarification - by Congress if they would ever get
off their collective arse & do their job.  In the meantime, the fracas is
thrust into the courts and things just get murkier and murkier.
The time is nigh for a coherent clarification on WOTUS.  Go get 'em!
Someone remind me: How's this topic tie into beekeeping, so I can get back
to the task at hand.