From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:57:12 EDT
Hi Rett
I have never drilled a hole above the excluder. It may be OK to do so.
The worse case scenario is for a queen to return from her maiden flight
and enter above the excluder. It has caused some trouble for a small
swarm to enter the super. You then have a queen above and below the
excluder.
Good luck.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC