From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:34:07 -0700
A coupla years ago, I broke open my piggybank and went to Virginia, USA.

To the ABF meeting there.

It was a really good time, and I met many old friends.  Plus many new ones
from BEE-L.  I'm sitting here thinking I'd like to do it again and wonder
how many are up for it.

Last time, there were about 10 or so of us from the list, and we did quite
a few things together, from sitting in on Dr.  Rodriguez's lecture to
having dinner as a group (several times) in a local restaurant.

After it was over, I drove down to visit a couple who are well known on
this list and had a memorable time.  I think of it often.

They say that involvement in internet discussions tend to increase the
isolation that people experience in their 'real' lives.  No so for me.

Mark your calendar and let's do it agin.

Allen