Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:40:43 GMT
brian,

from my viewing, i'm not sure that it fluvalinate has gotten "more concentrated"...the claims here are that it is more toxic to honeybees due to the formulation.  i couldn't tell from what was presented if it was also more toxic to mites or not...or if the dosage had been modified over time to take the toxicity into account.

deknow

-- Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was blown away by the revelation that Apistan had become significantly more concentrated. This
must have affected many,  many beekeepers over the last decade.