From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:17:49 -0500
> I know how much you love your conspiracy theories, Bob, but no secrets.
> The
> instructions for the preparation are detailed in Maori, et al 2008, and
> published in Insect Molecular Biology.  You can also download the U.S.
> patent *20090118214*

Give us the short version of what remebee is made of (ingredients) and the
application method if you would. I will visit the sites you posted but
heading out the door.
.
  However, *my* almond growers pay only for live
> colonies, and pay extra for stronger ones.

Why do you let almond growers dictate the almond fee (we have had this
conversation before).

What kind of business absorbs and does not pass costs on to the consumer? If
remebee increases honey production four times ( as advertised) than it only
seems right the Remebee feed bees should be worth more money?

Am I the only person which thinks an increase of four times in honey
production ( has to increase pollination also  in order to get the honey
increase) is quite a claim. Also *if* remebee or remebee pro is not intended
*by the maker* for use on *healthy * bees then why the increase in honey
production claims?

  So I guess that they are paying extra for those who invest what they
> can to supply strong colonies.  Or is there something that I am not
> understanding?

Sugar is at .55 a pound.(up)  Fuel costs are high.(up ) Remebee costs might
be a new cost.

My point is if U.S. pollination is WORTH $212 billion a year then commercial
beekeepers are getting ripped off. Not rocket science.

Some outfits are running in the red but afraid to increase pollination
pricing. Especially on crops other than almonds.

bob