From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:25:40 -0400
"The consciousness of the beehive, not of the single bee, is immensely
lofty. The wisdom of this consciousness will only be attained by man in
the Venus existence. Then he will have the consciousness which is
necessary in order to build with a substance which he creates out of his
own being."

Hopefully when humans reach this stage the girls will realize males have
more to offer than just fertilization. I'd be willing to contribute ear
wax, navel lint and even some nose hairs if it kept me from being kicked
out of the colony. I just hope we evolve with a queen more along the lines
of Nicole Kiddman rather than say, Margaret Thatcher or Margaret Atwood
( "news from Venus, drones refuse to leave congregation area.")