From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 08:03:52 -0600
> I think that's a
 good idea! A picture sometimes say more than any words. I'm scanning
 in pics now for my pages, and are going to bring the camera around
 with me this summer. So have a look if you want to see what I'm
 doing.

> Hope to get time to make a page with pics on useful gadgets later on.

Yup -- nice page(s) and getting more interesting all the time.  With
all the pix, it takes some time to load, but I've set my cache on
Netscape to 'never expire', 40 megs or so, and I open several brouser
windows and let them fill in in the background while I do something
else.  Next time I take a look, they fill in instantly.

I don't understand the stater box.  Are all those big round 'holes'
for ventillation?  And the tin -- an entrance board?  I assume that
is queen excluder screen?  Fascinating.
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>