Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:46:42 +0000
I probably shouldn't do this but...can't help myself:

Interesting how we wouldn't make up our own mixtures and application
methods for remedies for sting reactions.  Maybe we could find something
cheaper to inject ourselves other than epipens? Surely there's something
out there that would be cheaper and is used on other forms of life.

Of course, that might be as harmful to us as untested concoctions of
acaricides are to those who might be hypersensitive or as deadly as our
markets would find the publicity of drug experimentation in honey
producing hives.

I'm all for learning better methods under controlled settings.  I'm not
in favor of short-sightedness or expediency in the name of quick fixes.

We ought to use Epipens and acaricides as per label instructions.
Ed