From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:18:11 -0800
On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Albert W Needham wrote:

> > If I was on the east coast , I could fix you up.I have about 100
> > extra packages I'm bringing up to Washington.
>
> Well Roy, why don't you just start heading east if you aren't able
> to dump them all in Washington?
>
> Announce your route on BEE-L. Have anyone interested stand by
> the side of the road waving their head net.
>
> You probably will sell the last package before you get to  the eastern
> end
> of Montana.

 Hi Al, I was a little reluctant to post my problem. Too many packages is
a nice problem.I will not head east with them , but I can vision people
waving there bee veils to flag me down.
 I will be driving up interstate 5 to Tacoma then West close to
Bremerton.I have had some E-mail about the bees. I will get back direct
E-mail. I will not cancel out the extra 100 packages for 2 weeks.
 Last year in the spring , it looked very bleak. I lost 50 of 80 hives and
the 30 left did not look great.With gathering info from the BEE-L and
changing a few things that I did in the past, my bees look great this
year. I had 3 feet of snow on them a month ago and now its up to the 50's
F and the bees are bringing in pollen.It is wonderful to stand in a bee
yard , with the bees flying all around you.
Best Regards
 Roy