From:
Rick Fell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 18:24:22 +0600
Jerry:
Sorry to send this by way of the list but I tried to e-mail you directly and
got my message returned.  Basically my question related to you comment:
>  Bees don't use iron to transport oxygen like mammals, they use copper.
 Can you clarify - I trust you are not refering to respiratory pigments
(given the tracheal system)? Thanks-
Rick
Richard Fell     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Department of Entomology, Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061
703-231-7207  Fax 703-231-9131