From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 12:35:56 -1000
MY VOTE FOR BEST IS THE WHITE LEHUA HONEY

HONEY  DESCRIPTIONS

 Delicious 100% Raw Hawaiian Honey never heated .

Macadamia- Mahogany colored,  thick liqud style and may crystallize
slowly,  rich hearty taste.

Christmas Berry ( Brazilian Pepper )-  Caramel colored, soft
crystallization,  an exciting and slightly spicy taste.

Lehua ( Ohia Tree )- Creamy colored, firm crystallization quickly, a hot
sunny window will soften and gently warming will re-liquify as desired,
buttery " Dream Maker " taste.

Kiawe- Off white color, soft smooth crystyallization, mild hardly
discernable taste.

Orange Blossom  (Citrus)- Mead colored, stays liquid, very clear and
has a tangy bright taste. Often mixed with avocado and mango.

Various Hawaiian Nectars- Wide variety of colors throughout  the year
and may stay liquid or crystallized . Always a special taste enjoy the "
Magic Of Hawaii "

    We will attempt to advise on availability, and fill your orders as
requested. We will make substitutions and will fill orders with only Raw
100  % Hawaiian honey. We are eager to serve you. When ordering
please specify if you desire for your honey to be liquid or crystallized
when it arrives.

Satisfaction is always guaranteed

                                      Walter Patton

Walter & Elisabeth Patton,  27-703 A Ka' ie'ie Rd., Papaikou HI.,96781
    Ph./Fax. 808-964-5401       E-Mail  hihoney@ilhawaii

Beekeeper and Bed  & Breakfast Owner in Hawaii

  http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/hihoney.htm
http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/beeware.htm
   http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/lamalani.htm