From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:29:01 -0600
Well, I just managed to drag the many log files from the LISTSERV and
FTP them to Adam.  They should all be shortly at Sunsite.

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/agriculture/entomology/beekeeping/bee-l

This site is accessible with a web brouser and makes brousing them
simpler than requesting them one by one from the LISTSERV by email.

I usually have pointers to them on one of my pages, but they are
currently hopelessly out-of-date.  I will be fixing this soon, but
in the meantime, just use the above URL...

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>