From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:53:39 -0700
Oranges in Denmark?  This reminds me of my undergraduate days and one of the buildings at Iowa State Univeristy in Ames, Iowa.  It had a roof-top greenhouse that claimed to produce 90% of all the bananas grown in Iowa.  There was no explanation where the other 10% came from, however.

Oranges in Denmark?  Sure.

Also, back in the days when "Made in Japan" was a sign of cheap quality, Japan created an area designated as "USA" so they could legally stamp their products, "Made in USA."

Oranges in Denmark?  It boggles my mind how the honey can be profitably shipped from who knows where, bottled and sold.

Grant
Jackson, MO